Domestic & Commercial Windows & Solar Panels
99% of our work is carried out using Water Fed Poles enabling our operatives to clean up to 65ft from the safety of the ground.
This pure water technology provides a superior, longer lasting, cost effective clean with the added benefit of being environmentally friendly.
Ladderless Window Cleaning using the Reach & Wash System.
This system is not only suitable for newer windows but is gentle enough to use on more precious glass, such as stained glass windows, leaded windows and solar panels.
We can also clean Fascias and Cladding!
Solar Panels need to be kept clean in order to maintain full efficiency and it is recommended that they be cleaned annually.
Advantages of pure water window cleaning:
- Complies with The Working at Height Directive.
- Can be used on windows, signs, conservatory roofs, canopies, UPVC & cladding.
- Cleans surrounding frame and sill at no extra cost.
- Reduces the need for other access equipment.
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Maintains privacy & reduces disturbance.
- Cost effective.
The Reach & Wash System
The reach and wash system consists of a mobile five-stage water filtration system to de-ionise the water and composite glass fibre poles to deliver 100% pure water to the window.
Why do we use this system?
- The reach and wash system cleans with greater efficiency than conventional methods.
- It washes framework and rinses off sills as work is being carried out.
- De-ionised water dries to a spot free finish and actually leaves the cleaned surface sterile.
- Operators work from the safety of the ground which eliminates the need for ladders and expensive high access equipment i.e. hydraulic platforms.
- Reaches previously in-accessible widows with ease i.e. glass atria/ conservatories.
- Environmentally friendly, no chemical residues are left creating an anti-static finish, meaning windows stay cleaner longer as dirt has nothing to cling to.
- Reduced disturbance, no heavy ladders banging around walls.
- Proven in the market place and recognised to be the future of window cleaning, on both sides of the contract.
- Chemical residues can shorten the life of sealants used for double glazed windows by drying them out creating cracks which allow moisture to enter between the panes eventually ruining double glazed windows, de-ionised water does not do this.
For safety when working at height on flat roofs we have PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) of a safety fall break harness and fall break lanyard to clip on to safety rails.